Re: Dave Mayall

I have seen some of the things posted about this person, and I think he is
living in a fantasy world.Im 24 myself and would have been about 10 months
old when Granville happened, and Dave is the same age too, now how the hell
can a 10 month old baby save 8 adults, wank wank wank.Hey Dave wake up you
go blind if you keep pulling the pudd.

Also his postings about working for National Rail, what a load of shit, for
starters he is a tresspasser, I see him on rail property with out
authorisation I'll be ringing  the police straight away.I read the Sydney
papers very regularly and have seen no adds for trainee drivers with NRC.

Come on Dave wake up for Christ sake, no body likes wankers or bullshit
artists.He is one of those rail fans who make us good railfans look bad.I'm
sure you fellow railfans would agree with me.