Re: Why say it?

Go away...........Oh by the way you are due to take your
medication.......you know without it you are a blithering idiot......must
not have been taking it for a long long time......maybe a mental health
bedsitter apartment is what you need and then you will get the care you
need......The government is so cruel letting you poor challenged people just
roam the streets aimlessly..
Qeej6.269$8qy1.8978618@news.xtra.co.nz">news:Qeej6.269$8qy1.8978618@news.xtra.co.nz...