ASSCO - Induction Days

Hi guys,

The Australian Society of Section Car Operators is finalising negotiations
for its first run at Easter.

In preparation for this, and to comply with its Safety Management Plan, a
series of Safety Induction Days have been planned.

The dates are; Adelaide march 24
            Sydney March 31
            Melbourne April 1

Cost is $10, plus membership of the group.

If you are interested in participating, please email me and the appropriate
forms will be forwarded on. Closing Date is February 24.

For more information about our activities, see our website

Regards

Nic Doncaster
Group Coordinator
Australian Society of Section Car Operators Inc

Box 609 North Adelaide SA 5006
Mobile 0418807954
Fax 08 84315902

http://www.cobweb.com.au/~nldoncas/assco.htm