Re: [NSW] Bulahdelah Logging Railway

Greetings all,
On the Sugar railways page on the LRRSA website at
http://www.lrrsa.org.au/LRR_SGR.htm , in the listing of preserved
locomotives, the Buladelah loco is shown as being ex Mourilyan Mill #7,
Perry 0-4-2T builders number  2714.51.1 of 1951. The owner is listed as
Bruce Belbin C/- NSWRTM. The Belbin family also own Fairymead Baldwin #1 of
1889 vintage, also currently stored at Thirlmere.
The builder number and ownership also matches in Leo Oberg's "Locomotives of
Australia" but these locomotives were listed as being at St Ives in the 1984
edition. I hope that this information helps, Regards, John Garaty, member
ILRMS