Re: y not?

Graeme,

Don't know whether you will get this message, why are you encouraging this
individual.

Do you know him, if so why don't you discourage him from trolling like this,
and that way then the Newsgroup can get back to what it is all about.

There have been many accusations lately about the nature of posts on this
group(some directed at me), but Greg is being just as devisive as some of the
worst posts on this group.

Just a thought

regards

BEE EFF