Re: Cityrail Stuffs it again.

You have a point but, RIC should inform Cityrail of this so Cityrail can run
the trains so people dont complain about it. Striking doent solve that
problem, it only makes people that dont have cars - means of transport,
complain to the city office about it. Im sure if u where waiting at a
station and the train was late and you asked on the commuter phone, is the
train on time and they said yeah it is, and you waited half an hour you'de
complain too.

96g0rp$f25$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:96g0rp$f25$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...