Re: Train Drivers are losers (was Re: Guards are Cunts)

Actually Guys cab rides with NR are out of the question even if you are on duty
if you don't have a cab pass.

Some drivers who live south who used to ride the train they were working from
Albury to Junee(then work the train from Junee to Sydney) for example are
required now to get cab pass from Albury to Junee.

Further to this though, if David Mayall(original poster, compulsive liar, troll
and general f...wit) was to even approach a train and introduce himself he
would be told in no uncertain terms where to get off, and I think this goes for
most drivers who frequent this newsgroup.

Regards BEE EFF