Re: [Melb] M->Train?

M>INDLESS M>ORONIC M>ANIC M>ADNESS & M>AYHEM............

FYI.......Whilst finishing work tonight we had cleaners in to scrub up
platofrm 1 at Essendon ready for tomorrow.

QUESTION: Anyone here see an incident on platform two lastnight at Essendon
Railway station involving an assault on a Train Patroller and quite a big
physical hoo-hah following that?

Djli6.23334$o85.107077@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:Djli6.23334$o85.107077@news-server.bigpond.net.au...