Re: Abandoned railways of NSW/Vic website

Thanks!

Chris Stratton <stratton.chris.cp@NOSPAMbhp.com> wrote in article
> > Just a few comments.
> > Gulgong/Dunedoo to Coolah should be Craboon to Coolah
Corrected (I was aware there was a locality name, just could not find it)
> > Newcastle to Belmont should be Adamstown to Belmont
Corrected
> > Campbelltown to Appin should be Campbelltown to Camden
Corrected (a brain snap here, meant to write Camden)
> > Add "Via Thirlmere" to Picton to Mittagong
Corrected
> > The Ballina line was from Booyong
Thanks, corrected
> > Mittagong to Box Vale not listed
Added
> > Goulburn to Crookwell not listed
Added
> > Spring Hill to Cadia not listed
Added
> > Boorowa doesn't have the extra o.
Corrected
> > What about all the lines in Sydney like Potts Hill, Widemere Quarry
etc?
Will probably get to many smaller lines later.

> > Are you including lines of all gauges (You have included Mittagong to
> Joadja
> > which was 3 foot IIRC)? If so you could include Goondah to Burrinjuck,
Yes, all guages. Added
> Kiama
> > Tramways and large numbers of timber tramways.
Well, if I had infinite resources I would cover them all!!!! However I will
try to limit myself to more "permanent" railways that just "died". Sorry,
it will have to be my choice on that.
Most timber tramways may be beyond my resources as will most small
deviations, etc. There are many that I would like to add, but many will not
make it simply because I probably will never get any information about
them.
To everyone. If you would like to see something added, please do a little
research about the line and give me some facts and figures at least rather
than just a starting and stopping point to add to the list.
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Chris Stratton
> > Wollongong, NSW, Australia
> >

> One more thing, the line from Gilmore went further than Batlow to a place
> called Kunama.
Added

Thanks all.
Paul Bech