Re: Pichi Richi's longer ride

Funny that it mentions that some of the track would come from the Apamurra
to Cambrai line. I didn't realise that it had been lifted (can anyone
confirm this?).

"David Bromage" <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in message
tXZh6.8$I64.3031@news0.optus.net.au">news:tXZh6.8$I64.3031@news0.optus.net.au...
> The end of the line for the Pichi Richi Railway will soon be 22km down the
> track, the State Government said yesterday. The Pichi Richi Railway
> Preservation Society will receive 22km of track and other materials to
> complete the Quorn to Port Augusta Railway project.

http://www.theadvertiser.com.au/common/story_page/0,4511,1704610%255E2682,00
.html