Re: Train Drivers are losers (was Re: Guards are Cunts)

David Mayall wrote:

> I'll have you all know that I was walking past the scene when it happened,
> and I raced down and told everyone to get out of the way, then I dragged
> everyone out and must have saved about 8 lives. (not that I'm blowing my own
> trumpet)

[ ... ]

> I am not a fetus!  I will be turning 24 this September.

How can you avoid the fact that the Granville accident occured 25 years
ago? Do you posess the ability to travel in time?

I'm boggling. Boggle, boggle, boggle.

There are two options here:

One - you're a autodelusional lunatic. Increase the dosage!
Two - you're a rather poor troll. Must try harder!

--
Rob K
http://members.optushome.com.au/mammal