Re: J512- Standardisation

Steamrail did take the prospect seriously, and hired an sg carriage set,
causing great internal trouble.
The posters about VR locos now going interstate forget the VR diesel fleet:
VR sg locos have got to Perth and to Newcastle.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

David Bromage <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in article