Re: Freight Australia not happy

Tell <telljb@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
2pi78t0ikkfb1a9797g54m5g5k75730ue3@4ax.com">news:2pi78t0ikkfb1a9797g54m5g5k75730ue3@4ax.com...
> True, but then again, what does Labor offer.?
>
> Does Kims BIG arse offer anything.?
>
> YOU did not mention any alternatives.!
>
> ....Tell

Dump them all!
First get rid of that Slut Lees and her Democrats, prostituting themselves
on anyone stupid enough to stick it in her!
Yes Labour has "out-liberaled Menzies himself"
Give One Nation a try, at least at the start, they would be too stupid to do
much more damage than the arseholes in power now. They will keep fragmenting
them selves, and by the time we need to get rid of them.
If we started right now, all you Political Whingers, got off your arses and
got out on the street, and kept the bastards honest! We would be ready with
an honest Australia First Party [call it what you like] Beasley and Howard
do it that way because they can.
One dumb stupid Red head pulled her finger out and proved that it can be
done!
theALP, Libs, National Party and the DLP formed a circle and each stabbing
each other tried /destroyed One Nation, to stop any Dickhead from thinking
we could get rid of them[establishment] ever again.
You will have to do it without guns, you let them take those.
You will have to do it without money, you let them fuck the dollar.
You will probably have to walk, you let them take our petrol.
etc etc
Rod