Re: Blowing the Horn

"Rod Gayford" <rjaygee@eisa.net.au> wrote in message
962ktg$l8s$1@news.eisa.net.au">news:962ktg$l8s$1@news.eisa.net.au...
> Well I think there is a real OH&S issue with suburban electric trains
> blowing their horns in confined spaces such as underground stations etc.
It
> is not so bad with 8 car trains but the other day a down shore 6 car train
> blew its horn departing Wynyard and the noise was far above comfort, and
> probably, safe levels.

Gawd.. OH&S in most cases is a perfect excuse for people to whine and
complain about things that used to be perfectly normal.

Could somebody please tell me how I can sue mother nature for the lightning
strike 3 weeks ago that was so close, it created sounds levels far above
comfort levels, and caused at least 4 people including myself to come very
close to an uncontrolled bowel movement??

When the train moves without sound and runs over someone, then the question
will be "Why don't trains blow their horns??"

No offence to you Rod, but I just get tired of hearing the OH&S sprawl over
every little thing.

Tony.
(Living life without worrying about every little thing...)