Re: [OT] Coach (eek) travel times

Yes, Mc Caffertys would no doubt be pleased to take your money,
Longreach dep 11am (Thur) to ISA arr 7pm, change, dep 7.45pm, Tennant Ck arr
2.50am Fri, change, dep 3.30am, ASP arr 9.30am.
Are you keen enough!

--
Graeme Cleak
z27h6.335195$IP1.11224948@news1.giganews.com">news:z27h6.335195$IP1.11224948@news1.giganews.com...