[NSW]Getting rid of guards

It seems to me that most people in this group hate guards well guards
will be here for a wjile yet, if they could have got rid of guards they
will have by now in NSW. They have trialled cameras, mirrors etc but
with the amount of passengers and curved platforms it is not possible,
not to mention some passengers who are brain dead. Another reason is
they don't trust drivers by themselves, if they did they would not be
trailling dataloggers for all Cityrail trains, they record everything
the drriver does while he is on the train. Complain all you like but
guards are here and will be for a while yet. There has been rumours of
the guards demise for at least 20 years now and we are still here.