Re: NSW - New sticker for driver's cabs

No actually to reduce liability if driver, guard etc get hurt whilst climbiing
in cab(been a spate of injuries getting into and out of cabs to or from uneven
perway surfaces).

Biggest cause other  than surface itself is bags etc slung over one shoulder
causing people to lose balance.

Unfortuneately it's that age of litigation we live in(why didn't you warn me
this is dangerous)

Hope this helps

BEE EFF