Re: Cityrail Stuffs it again.

Sean wrote:

> Tonight 7/2/2000 The tackwork on the Blue Moutains Line was cancelled 30mins
> before it was suppose to start. 25mins for a bus at Glenbrook!!! and 2 UP
> coalies and one down frieghter went by :\

I hear it was actually cancelled about 2pm.

On Wednesday night W594 was held at Katoomba for about 20 mins because
of an Up freight with no 'blinky'. It had to clear SPRINGWOOD before we
were allowed to pass through (block working). The half wits at
Springwood let the bus go before the train got there. So, it took me 3
hours to get home instead of 2 >:-|

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@iprimus.com.au