Re: [UK] National Rail Museum

Yeah it's great isn't it. I visited it in '98. Easy to get to, too, only a
few minutes' walk from York station. Outside (when there's no snow,
probably!) there's more trains on display, and rides for the kids.

I also highly recommend the London Transport Museum - terrific displays of
old London train/tube carriages, trams and buses. I once spent about 2 hours
talking to a guide there about trams...

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia