Re: Connex , tricked again

"Michael" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
9040929EEgunzelT333@139.130.239.94">news:9040929EEgunzelT333@139.130.239.94...
> Of the unrefurbished sets, both companies retain the original desto blinds
> from the pre-privatisatio days, i.e. displaying destinations all over
> Melbourne, not just the company's specified area. East Doncaster was one
of
> the destinations available on most desto rolls since the Hitachi's. (And
> Harris sets??)

The list I have for Harris (Second series) does not include East Doncaster.
It does however include "WARBURTON", "HEALESVILLE" and "WARB. & H'VILLE".

The old Hitachi list includes "SUNBURY", "DEER PARK WEST", "MELTON",
"CRAIGIEBURN", "SOUTH MORANG", "EAST DONCASTER", "COLDSTREAM", "MULGRAVE",
"LEAWARRA", "BAXTER", "MORNINGTON", "CRIB POINT" and "STONY POINT".
Interestingly, it doesn't appear to include Cranbourne. I also don't see
Flemington, but I presume they used Race Special.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au