Re: re why ......

They may be able to drive an elevator and sometimes without an incident but
to give them control of a 3000 tonnes coal or freight train is definitely
beyond their capabilities, BTW who the hell are you to make an uneducated
comment like that.

Joe

CLHf6.4903$4a.188154041@news.xtra.co.nz">news:CLHf6.4903$4a.188154041@news.xtra.co.nz...