Re: Hawthorn Tram Depot

I think they moved them down to some old spring factory of sorts in North
Melbourne. Can't remember the name of the old company that used to be
there......sorry. But it must be one big place. There is a chap with a
web-site about Melbourne's Trams
he could know.
And guess what???? I don't have his link. But his site should be easy enough
to find.

epds7t07mifs3pcifi81eg6g8vjm37cnuj@4ax.com">news:epds7t07mifs3pcifi81eg6g8vjm37cnuj@4ax.com...