Re: [NSW] Werrington Station platforms

There's very little space between the ramps for the overhead bridge and the
platform edge.  I don't know if the station was designed this way deliberately
or accidentally.  What's stranger is that while the up platform is fenced
where the width restriction starts, the down platform is accessible to the
public for about 10m of the restriction before being fenced off???

Chris