Re: Why say it?

Listen you piece of excrement, you ex guard piece of trash you have answered
your own statement in regards to training monkeys they have you driving
trains fuckwit don`t they, so you are living proof that monkeys can operate
a train .........to which is totally different to driving one......you
cockhead are an oxygen thief fuck off ........go jump off the south pylon
off the bridge and make Bradfield a proud man!!!!!!
3a7bd132@nexus.comcen.com.au">news:3a7bd132@nexus.comcen.com.au...