Re: O Winston Link Goes to the Big Roundhouse

Anybody who has read Trains Magazine for a considerable period of time
(since 1965 for me) would know the name O Winston Link along with Fogg the
railroad painter.  I recall a TV program on him several years ago (might
still have the video of it I recorded).  Yes, he recorded for posterity the
quintessential US railroad scene so well.  He will be missed.
Cheers

Rod Gayford

3A79DBD5.1FFE17F6@mail.usyd.edu.au">news:3A79DBD5.1FFE17F6@mail.usyd.edu.au...