Re: [Melb] Box Hill tram extension

> Representatives from Yarra Trams, DOI, VicRoads and Whitehorse
Council will
> give the latest details at a community information night at the
Whitehorse
> Room, Box Hill Town Hall, Tuesday 20 Feb 7.30pm.

Naturally, the PTUA hasn't been invited, despite asking more than once
to see some plans for the extension. This is the first I've heard of
this meeting - I assume it was in local papers or something?

Notice they say "information" and don't even pretend to be consulting
anyone.

(rant rant)

Vaughan

Sent via Deja.com