Re: [Melb] Box Hill tram extension

"David McLoughlin" <davemcl@NO***damned***SPAMiprolink.co.nz> wrote in
message

> Thanks. Someone emailed me to say construction is due to start soon...
> late Feb/early March.

Representatives from Yarra Trams, DOI, VicRoads and Whitehorse Council will
give the latest details at a community information night at the Whitehorse
Room, Box Hill Town Hall, Tuesday 20 Feb 7.30pm.

Latest information I had was that work will be done in blocks (to minimise
disruption to traffic and locals) starting from the Mont Albert terminus
starting at the end of February.  The only major hitch to overcome at that
end was YT and VicRoads reaching agreement about the treatment of the Union
Rd intersection.

David Sauer