Re: Connex , tricked again

John Elliott wrote:

> Good one Mr Connex, With great announcement a new service from Pakenham
> about 10 minutes before the normal 7:02 out of Berwick , unfortunately it
> stops at all stations so it does not get a lot of patronage and gets into
> Flinders about 5 minutes before the 7:02 out of Berwick. The 7:02 is still
> as crowded as ever.

John,

May I suggest that next time you mention the name of the train operator,
please make sure you use the correct one.  From your message above, look
though you are still confused who is running what line.  Therefore, I
have provided the following information for your future reference:

Alamein Line - Connex
Belgrave Line - Connex
Broadmeadows Line - Bayside
Cranbourne Line - Bayside
Epping Line - Connex
Frankston Line - Bayside
Glen Waverley Line - Connex
Hurstbridge Line - Connex
Lilydale Line - Connex
Pakenham Line - Bayside
Sandringham Line - Bayside
St. Albans Line - Bayside
Stony Point Line - Bayside
Upfield Line - Bayside
Werribee Line - Bayside
Williamstown Line - Bayside

Flinders Street, Spencer Street and Richmond Stations - Connex
Flagstaff, Melbourne Central, Parliament Stations - Bayside

Customer Relations telephone numbers (6am - midnight, daily):

Bayside - 1800 800 120
Connex - 1800 800 705

I hope the above information will help you decide which train operator
is concerned ...

Railvic