Re: [SYD] Former "Contura" carriage

Unfortunately nope (anyone who flies on a chartered Concorde [aircraft]
gets a certificate?). Just to see a travellers opinion about the
Contura Carriage.

Anyone on the SETS tour sometime back with this carriage?

Thanks
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

95do6c$bhl$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:95do6c$bhl$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> > Oh dear........the webpage is still floating on the WWW?!?
> > I'd thought that it'd be long gone webpage on the Cityrail site!!!
> >
> > As someone mentioned here, is the Contura the one with its end
facing
> > the buffers, next to that yellow thing (what is it?!?)
> >

> > Thanks, Anybody here had a ride in Contura before we'd be
interested to
> > find out!
> > Maikha "V" Ly
> > http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689