[SYD] Former "Contura" carriage

To all ausrailers.

This week, after looking through a railway publication, I had taken
into attention of the former "Contura" Carriage (DCT- 9034, Alot to
mention, most may have seen its webpage through the Cityrail website)

Yes, to all, we like to see it as a very, very luxury V-SET carriage,
with nice, thick, deep, soft, black leather lounges (just like the one
in my home!), a kitchen and audio equipment, and normal Inter-urban
seating on the bottom deck.

But my attention has come to this, does anybody know where it is
currently?
I had heard back in September last year that it is now being
refurbished into a normal passenger carriage again?

If that is the case, where is getting this treatment?
Anyone out there who can describe for me the condition its in?

And one last request, does anyone have any ORIGINAL (Not the ones on
the webpage!) pictures they would like to share of the Contura, before
and may after?

Thank you
Cheers :-)
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
P.S. Something tells me that there as been a discussion about this?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/