Re: Yarra Trams Article in Sunday Age

"Vaughan Williams" <ender2000@my-deja.com> wrote in message
957np7$5mh$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:957np7$5mh$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> What if you want a ticket that isn't sold by the machine? Like a daily?

I always make sure I have a few dailies lying around in case I need one.

> What if you don't have the $4.60 in coins?

Then I don't get on the tram. Just like I wouldn't park at a parking meter
if I didn't have the coins to feed it.

> What if the machine isn't working (as they aren't a lot of the time)?

My experience is that tram machines are _very_ rarely out of order. As for
the station ones, well that's a different story....