Re: Kill, Don't Maim

I was trying to make a point about the timing and the way in which management
demands these certificates.

I don't believe anybody involved in a fatality has a problem with furnishing a
doctors certificate.  But unfortuneately management has this nasty habit of
showing very little compassion when these circumnstances happen.  After all,
all they are interested is bottom line profits and whether they have to pay OT
to cover the persons absence.

And I firmly believe that maiming  is just as bad as killing and should be
treated with compassion and understanding(I doubt management would see it this
way)

And luckily up to know I have been fortuneate not to have had either in the
16years in the industry.

Regards BEE EFF