Re: Kill, Don't Maim

Tezza,

I take it that one may assume from your email that ShittyRail have put you
through the wringer with regard to an almost fatality.

Don't fret I think it's pretty much standard management policy whereever you
work to try these tactics, after all those who it has never happened to have
absolutely no comprehension of what you must go through whether you kill or
maim.

Have heard rumours of other operators management demanding Doctors Certificates
in the case of fatalities, after all you may not have actually been traumatised
and only faking it as you do when something like this happens(I AM BEING
SARCASTIC)

I realise you will get a barage of unfriendly criticism for your original
posting, but I think you will find anyone in the industry will empathise with
your feelings

And no I don't carry a grudge

Regards BEE EFF