Re: [nsw] http://www.geocities.com/wycityrail/ (new site)

3a76b762$0$16410$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a76b762$0$16410$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

9554po$u02$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:9554po$u02$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
| | PLEASE NOTE: There will not be any further posts on this website
| |
| | I have created a brand new website at:
| | http://www.geocities.com/wycityrail/
| |
| | There is no need for comments, hate-mail, bad replies, etc.
| |
| | The site is still under heavy construction.
| |
| | The site only works properly with IE (internet explorer)
| |
| | This site will NOT be futher advertised on any newsgroup.
| |
| | WYMAN (Winston Yang)
| |
| | No futher messages.
| | WIN2k Server
|

| You've taken all the fun out it.

C'mon Tezza, since when did you obey the rules?

btw, ultimate CityRail site or whatever he called it - I don't think so!
Most of the borrowed pics are from overseas.

Eric

Transport & TV

Email: erkV69@iprimus.com.au (remove the V69)

"And Bobo thought that I was a stooge
getting a bullet proof hotbag!" -  Pauly, Pizza.(SBS-TV)