New Years

I have to congratulate Cityrail with the way in which they handled incoming
and outgoing passengers last night (new years eve). I was among the many to
catch a train at Wynyard (Penrith service) and the way in which the platform
staff handled to situation is to be recognised as well. The two Hornsby via
Strathfield trains I saw come through at about 01:00 were packed like
sardines and I am uncertain as to if it was due to numbers or technical
faults but some of the doors wouldn't even shut. Have some photos to develop
of the top level of D1116 I think, T set which was not quite so crowded.
Again my congratulations.