Re: Saviour of Melbourne's trams [was Re: Official launch in Bendigo of restored Sydney tram R 1808

I believe the Terminal Platform at Elizabeth Street Terminus is named after
Sir Robert Risson, and has a plaque or similar, attached.

--
Graeme Cleak

3a50300a@news.iprolink.co.nz">news:3a50300a@news.iprolink.co.nz...