Re: Riverina and Nthn. Victoria

Graham Smith <dysonsmith@idx.com.au> wrote in message
3a511112@news1.idx.com.au">news:3a511112@news1.idx.com.au...
> Heading off to Melbourne via the Central West [Bathurst, Cowra]  Riverina
> [Wagga Narrandera]and Nthn Victoria [Echuca Kyabram Shepparton] in a couple
> of days.
>
> What is the likely traffic which we might encounter as we trundle the rural
> highways?
>
> Graham Smith

Not really relevant to aus.rail, maybe aus.cars would have been better suited.
Where are you leaving from??

But here goes anyway  (assuming you're leaving from Sydney, which since you
haven't said where you're starting from is probably a pretty good guess):

Bathurst through to Shep or Seymour, probably reasonably light, but with a lot
of trucks, especially from Narrandera south.  From Seymour to Melbourne (well,
Craigieburn) is all freeway, not many probs there.  Melbourne itself will
depend on the time of day you're there.