Re: [Melb] Cheap train fares dumped

other problem is, is that there is no incentive to validate everytime. just
slows you down and doenst achieve anything is what most people think. i've
explain to friends before when they ask me why i do, is that if we all
validate we might be lucky enough to get some extra services. bah like
that'll happen anytime soon :)