Re: [NSW] North Shore line G-SETs

"David Johnson" <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
3A51C25A.D124B92D@ozemail.com.au">news:3A51C25A.D124B92D@ozemail.com.au...

> Brendan Morley wrote:

> > Last time I was in Sydney (April 2000), The Sydney Harbour Bridge had a
> > walkway on the far western side (i.e. further over than the rail lines).
> > I'm sure you could get superb positioning from somewhere along there.

> This is supposed to be a bike only track.

How bizarro...

I might have memory loss or bad observational skills then, for I didn't see
any signs announcing that fact.

When I think of bikes using it, I remember traversing many stairs at each
end.  And I remember other people walking, and everything shaking when a
200t lump of metal traversed the bridge (-:

I presume the policy of taking photographs from Stations (e.g. Milsons
Point) has been canvassed in this newsgroup before.

Brendan