Re: Australian visitor to San Diego downtown transit office

Mike Alexander wrote:

> At the same transit office (in September 2000) I was told that they didn't
> have a system-wide map; it simply didn't exist.
>
> Seems like the story depends on who you talk to.

This is absolutely true, especially for San Diego.  The maps exist, I know
someone who has one.  But the last two times that I have visited San Diego
(I live in San Jose) I have been given the absolute runaround (including all
of the stories mentioned here).  The bottom line is I have no San Diego map.
And I don't think that it was my accent.

BTW, if anyone needs a Santa Clara VTA map, let me know.