Re: [VIC] Connex RC set up way past its bed time!!

> Correct me if im wrong, arent the help button and the cameras there more
> for night travellers rather than day. The sooner people feel safer
> travelling at night the better for all of us that are carless.

The cameras and help button are provided for travel safety as a
*government* initiative. The only help provided by the help button is to
call for an emergency service; ie police or ambo's.

Therefore it doesn't matter whether its day or night. Obviously it will
assist night riders more.

--
Peter J. Vincent

Website ............ http://www.netspace.net.au/~pjv101/index.htm