[NSW] Central station pics.

To all

Today had a day-long trip to central.
Travelling to Central from Penrith, I rode V67 happily of what I was
going to do today.
At central I walked up to the driver's cab to see if I could get a
shot. Approaching I saw a family of 5 walk out the cab, just finding
out, they had just got a ride in there!!!
(I believe they were from Queensland and the father was a 'gunzel'?)

I asked the driver who happily let me through to get a shot of the
controls repeatedly telling me "I should have been there earlier".
After all that, he gave me his mobile number so that if I wanted a ride
in a cab ride......RING RING.

Anywayz, after the last few months of unsuccessful pleading I finally
got it!! A good cab shot!

Also, after months of unsuccess I finally:

-Got to inspect the interior of an Endeavour, nice and soft seats,
sleek door buttons, who could resist the diesel sound? and the guard of
the Moss Vale Endeavour kindly opened ALL the doors to let me inspect
the train about an hour before departure.
When I mean ALL doors, I mean the non-platform side as well!

And yes I managed two pictures of the Endeavour.

-Wide angle shot of the platforms (Intercity) with an R set followed by
two v-sets to the left.

-T69! I've been trying to chase up this train for quite a fair bit of
time now! But finally at Penrith, coupled to an 8car set in the middle,
I have got a shot of the target plate and the 'famous' red tape!

(Back to central)

In the afternoon,
-I managed to get a shot with 4 V-SET fronts all lined up
-two V-SETs (One going to Wyong while the other somewhere else) with
its "Terminus" behind it, Central Station Clock tower
-The Platform 1 buffers (Bugger!)

and probably some other shots I can't remember snapping.

Anywayz hopefully they're developed and I can display them.
---------------------
Anyone see the works going on between Redfern and Central today?
Along platform 15 at around 4pm today (The time my Lithgow train was
running out of the platform to the mountains) I saw a red ute, speed
along the tracks?!? of platform 15 then up the ramp and dissappeard
next to the staff briefing room.
Alot of people on my train and on platform 14 were very surprised to
see that!

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
P.S. Yep, in a previous discussion somewhere, Y-SETs are 3 car red
rattlers operating along Sandown Branch

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/