Quick Enquiry

A couple of questions,

The two tracks on the south side which the drug links usually use, is it
normal for Parramatta-Berowra to use these? I was on a K set from Parramatta
bound for north Sydney, left Parra just after 7pm and after about Clyde, the
bloody thing seemed to wander onto the druglink tracks, and even though it
wasn't scheduled to, it stopped at Homebush. Continued on the Far south
tracks until half way between Redfern and Burwood where it moved into the
centre lane. Does anyone know of any reasons for this unusual behaviour. As
far as I can guess, they must have accidentally mixed it up with a drug
link/city loop via Granville.