Re: Quick Enquiry

"Glen O'Riley" <glen.orileyDES@PAMlinx.iwarp.com> wrote in message
938gth$bcl$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:938gth$bcl$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...
> I am thinking Liverpool/Campbelltown via Granville, what is your term for
> druglink?

The Harris Park Y-link is what is called the DrugLink, so the trains from
Campbelltown to Blacktown/St. Marys/Penrith are called the DrugLink trains,
due to the high number of druggie housos going between those areas.

> And does anyone have any ideas why the train stopped at Homebush
> when none are supposed to be tabled for there? Just looking at the t/t,
> Flemmington was not supposed to be a stop either.

Conscientious crew providing something extra? It was probably transposed for
something else that was cancelled or late and the extra stops added.