Re: 1st class in Overland &XPT?

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
<3A596D60.FC32250@ozemail.com.au>:

>> There's a buffet car offers little choice (and disgusting food) for
>> passengers.
>
>I find most of the food to be satisfactory, but overpriced.

Airline food would be fine if they truthfully advertised what they were
giving you.

Plasticine does NOT pass off as chicken.

Countrylink should also take note, I purchased a meal on the XPT last year
and it tasted like it had been through 5 wash cycles, a dose of valium and
then microwaved.... 42 times.

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME