Re: Picton-Mittagong Loop Line Re-opens?

IIRC they said they wanted to restore a main line engine (a 35 I
think), convert it to oil burning and use it on both main line tours
and also on the loop line.

I can think of so many things that are fundamentally wrong with the
above paragraph, but better that than the 48 they would otherwise be
using...

MrPC

In article <Mjf66.5$2j5.2343@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net>,
  "keith malcolm" <kmalcolm@tpg.com.au> wrote:
> Well, which is the 2nd engine which may be in traffic? The 17 class or
> something else? I'm assuming the 27 will be back.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/