Re: Near miss at Victoria (London)

Yes  I  appologise  I guess you cant call it an air gap ,  you wont see arcing
thru air gaps therefore, (power is turned of anyway) ,  I have seen some minor
arcing wehn i used to stand outside the back of a shop  i was workgng at  for
lunch, just out of toowong station heading south,  Theres a section almost every
train would let a juscy spark out  as it passed , specially since they were
accelerating  at that point. (aplied to loco's and comuters)