Re: tezza

So tell us Dave,

What word processing program do you have on your computer as I have Lotus
(which is shite but came with PC) & F7 doesn't work whatsoever. Come to
think of it, it never has even when I had a PC WITH office installed onto
it. Had to do some ALT+something+something to get to it OR just click the
button on the tool bar that says Spelling. But as someone who doesn't need
to use such things anyway.

Skippy

gaj66.208499$DG3.5002003@news2.giganews.com">news:gaj66.208499$DG3.5002003@news2.giganews.com...