Re: tezza

The spellchecker is magically installed when Microsoft office is installed..
Other programs may install it as well. An install of outlook express without
one of these programs will not have a spellchecker.

Cwh66.208432$DG3.4992894@news2.giganews.com">news:Cwh66.208432$DG3.4992894@news2.giganews.com...