AD: [NSW] More train pictures added

To All.

I am very happy to announce my new load of train images I had got
developed last Monday.
The pictures are ones featured on one of my posts: "[NSW] Central
Station Pics" and also a whole lot at Penrith the day after.

Other than the pictures, I have also inserted General information about
V-SETs, their history and carriage types.

You can all visit them at:
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689/images.htm
(Images)

and:
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689/intercity_trains.htm
(Information on V-SETs)

Thanks.
I would definately like feedback from all who comes past this.
(Maximum level: Constructive Cristism, NOT INSULTS!!)

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
P.s. On a serious note, the images are protected under my copyright and
I will personally kill anyone who "steals" them and credits it for
themselves :-)

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/